Friday, February 11, 2011

SINCERLY FROM HEART:)

emotional.nuff say.YES.I am not just a FAN.but i really really
like you.one and only.you're my first crush in high school.Making
you really special in my teenage life.And I know,
I'll let this feeling go away slowly until the end of 2011.
I have no luck with you.not like my friends.All of them have
a really nice time with their own love.but its okayy.i don't care
exactly.yes i admit.i've been freaking JELOZ.but this year,I hope
there is just one time i will get the same thing like my friend
does.really wishing it baby<3.truly am.being your secret crazy
admirer is so damn hard.DAMN HARD-.-but I'll enjoy it hehe.
flash some love in the air.what the heck is that?
I'm getting insane.blahh,I need to confess something.

I WANT A BOYFRIEND BUT IT WILL NOT BE YOU,MAT KAMPUNG:P
BILA GAMAKNYA YA?:8
gatai-gatai jiwang jiwang.furk furk==

No comments:

Post a Comment